Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas cookies

Lately I have been quite the homebody. Half because I am broke, and half because I like it. So last night Lauren and I watched "Going the Distance" for the second time in 2 days because its THAT GOOD. Then we weren't tired so we went to the grocery store to get ingredients to make home-made cookies.

We ended up getting sparkling pink champagne, just because :)
After lots of mixing and measuring and stirring we got this...

Lauren remembered that her grandma gave her Christmas shaped cookie cutters, PERFECT!
So we made over 60 cookies and it was SO fun, I'll leave you with some examples of our work.

A bell quickly turned into Darth Vadar and we got this... "Jesus, I am your fathaaaa"

Only Lauren and I could make holiday cookies dirty :)

We gave these to our 3 favorite neighbors in our neighborhood!
Then since I just quit my job I am BROKE so we went to the dollar store to get the cookie tins and some lunch (Save $ Snacks Chips and some 90 cent pasta) We decided to take a ride on the.... whatever that thing is. We didn't turn it on though... too expensive!

So we have had a really fun day so far. Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment